Friday, March 12, 2004

I had my first proper night out last night, going to yes, you guessed it, the Irish pub. Which happens to be 23 seconds from my flat. It was a really good evening, with french Erasmus students, some australian girls, a german guy and two of my new flatmates. They happen also to have Theakston bitter there, which is not bad at all considering it has travelled so far. I'm going to attempt to buy train tickets for the epic voyage frmo Modena to Bordeaux today. I can't wait to get there and start practising again with the band. It's all very exciting really.

I'm hoping that Dan (Stewrat) will have a flat sorted by the time I get there. I'm sure Jamie doesn't want another body on the floor.

http://www.stylusmagazine.com/feature.php?ID=881&PHPSESSID=a923f8ccccf3e45528d285146a039967

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home