Friday, July 02, 2004

Had an unexpectedly great night yesterday. After endless days of dull essay writing and distraction tactics, we went out as a flat to the pizzeria where Cristina used to work. We were celebrating Cristina graduating from school. I still don't quite understand if she means school as in A-levels, or school as in American university. She's 21, so I hope she means the latter.

We decided not to eat all day, and then go at 10pm and eat and drink as much as we could. We did. Then we made our way to a park where there is an outdoor pub and an atmosphere not unlike certain cafes in Amsterdam. So today I feel very strange.

Good news concerning Bordeaux. Am making my way out from the 18th to the 22nd to play, and get some music back into the bones after breaking la chitarra. Wish I could be there longer, but I hope to nip back some time over the summer anyway.

Back to the essay woo.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home