Saturday, June 26, 2004

Very sorry about the lack of posts, but the guys from sunny Bedford have been here this week, and there really has been no time in between going to shot bars, guitars breaking, glasses breaking, little bastards called Sergio stealing wallets, films on frescoes, and eating lots and lots.

It has been a good week. Exams are over.

I got a cd from Benoit with 2 new songs on it which I am working on for when I come to Bordeaux. They are excellent, and I can't wait to get to work on them.

The essay from hell needs to start moving.

Love to all, and keep checking the blog, I'm back. With the shits. I ate mussels.

2 Comments:

At 9:59 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. It's Liz. You ate mussels? You are clearly a man with no regard for his histamine reactions. Were you offensively sick again?

Nothing much to report here. Have nice photo of Arabella for you. Mail me!

 
At 10:16 am, Blogger Ben said...

Yes I ate mussels. By mistake it seems. And yes I was violently sick, and still don't feel that great, or inclined to eat much.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home