Tuesday, June 15, 2004

I had the interview with Ennino Cottafavi yesterday. He was very helpful, and gave me some good ideas as to how I'm going to progress with ye olde essay. He also gave me a small book with lots of statistics about the food industry in Modena which looks like it'll be invaluable.

Slightly less good news is that he lost his job last night. The election (from 2 days ago) results came out, and I just bought the morning paper (like gold dust for some reason), and Ennio lost out.

Bastian left last night. We saw him off at the train station with all his bags. It's strange to think he's not around anymore. I'll think of him when Germany play Holland tonight. And don't even talk to me about the England game. Now I know how it feels to suport Bayern.



0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home