Tuesday, July 13, 2004

Saturday I nipped over to Turin with Francesco (not Malvetani) to see Iggy Pop. A solid three hour journey, it was a great opportunity to get to chat to Francesco a bit more; something I'd wanted to do for a while. The gig was unususal for me. I don't normally go to see full on rock concerts, usually I go for more relaxed stuff that I can watch and listen to. In Turin, the crazy crazy people were out in force, creating mosh pit violence and hurting themselves for fun. Good gig though, and Iggy really does go for it. More so than I ever could. Probably drugged up to the eyeballs with it.

Sunday finished essay. It is over.

Monday sent essay. Post office was shut for a few days, so had to go out of town. No surprises though, this is Italy after all. Never rely on any public service ever.

Chatted to Katie face on MSN last night. Not long now.

Sorry for dullness of post, am very very tired, and smell bad. I have run out of deoderant, and am far too lazy to go and buy some more.

Am working on music for Bordeaux (I'm off on Saturday hurrah!), and looking forward to seeing Mum and Dad on Thursday. Will I see Liz? Not sure. Doubt it if I'm going on Saturday.

See you all soon.

x

2 Comments:

At 2:36 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hello. It's Liz. Errrrum...will you be around on Friday evening? If you are, we'll come over.

Iggy sodding Pop? Are you out of your mind?

Re armpits - try bicarb mixed with lemon juice.

England is rubbish. Summer has been and gone, the central heating is on, and we are all clutching hot water bottles to our bosom. The prospective inlaws are being suspiciously nice, but still consign us to separate bedrooms.

See you soon. Wash before flying; it's only polite.

 
At 3:13 pm, Blogger Ben said...

I think we're going to David's on Friday night, but ask Mum to be sure.

I smell lots. Probably easier to get deoderant than to go to the lengths of finding bicarb, but I'll keep that in mind all the same. Would lime be ok? I had some with my beer yesterday. Or orange?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home