Wednesday, August 24, 2005

Two things.

Number one: A list of people whose birthdays I forgot over the last two months or so through being crap. I mean busy, but that really means crap. Amy, Rob, Andy, Dan, Will, Benoit, my own. And if any one remembers that I didn't send them birthday greetings, then do remind me.

Number two: I'm off to Bordeaux very soon, Friday to be precise, to start again, and try some new tricks out. Katie and I are going to bring English to Bordeaux, try and stop all these French people speaking, well, French all the time. After a year, we hope to make them all fluent, rid France of the French language, and thereby make my degree utterly worthless. I can't remember Italian now anyway.

This all means that this lovely lovely website will carry on for a bit longer, and is going to have something of a revival. More will follow as we get a flat, and set up interwebs in the house. I shake your hand, and mingle my sweat in your palm.

Ben x

1 Comments:

At 12:54 pm, Anonymous Anonymous said...

I sweat on your face. Like Craig David, only sweeter. He has released a new album. It's called "Craig David all over your face." I've bought it for you for your birthday next year.

Not to imply that I only refer to this website when I have an essay to write, I have an essay to write. So I shall pay my respects, wish you well for flat hunting and hope to see you soon. If you bring the Malibu, I'll bring the Sambuca. To quote Biff Tannen, I'll "make like a tree and go."
Byesie-bye

rob x

 

Post a Comment

<< Home