Monday, October 25, 2004

Hello.

Update on news.

I am currently following a band that I think might be the next big thing. Their music at least is wonderful; a cross between Buckley and Led Zep I would say. The come from Bradford-on-Avon near Bristol, and are called Blackbud. Here is their website:

http://www.blackbud.co.uk/

Next. Work is horrific. Too much. Which is why I haven't really been updating this site as much as I should. Sorry. Bear with me and I'll try and make it more regular again.

Today I burnt my face. I bought a thermos flask (a flask that keeps liquids hot or cold for those of you who may not be familiar with this English vocab; I hope I am not patronising you), and used it for the first time today. It has a little flip lid, and I thought this is what you drink from. So I proceeded to try, and spilt scalding coffee all down myself and all down my chin, which was incredibly painful. I then went to the doctors because I am a hypochondriac. They said keep it cool. The end.

Lots of love.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home