Thursday, October 07, 2004

Tom Stoppard's Arcadia last night, The Zutons the night before. A couple of days of excellency. There's a lot going on here at the moment, and I have to try to balance it with getting a hell of a lot of work done.

There's a chance that Beautiful Lunar Landscape could have a gig here in Bristol in December, but there are logisitical problems at the moment that I am trying to sort out.

We'll see.

The house is going well, people are washing up after themselves for a change, which is great. Did I tell you I got the most meat ever at the supermarket the other day? I hope I am not repeating myself. Lamb, pork, steak, mince, chicken, you name, I've eaten the meat. Hmm. Got lots of good wine in too. Having wine in the house that isn't the 2 for £5 deal from Costcutter is highly recommendable. You don't have to go out to get a drink, and sometimes that suits me fine.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home