Wednesday, May 26, 2004

I try to keep myself busy.

Why so? It makes me feel better than just sitting around, reading, playing music, eating and drinking.

Doing all that is great, but when there are exams looming, a massive essay deadline sneaking up, and a girlfriend a trillion miles away who you can only speak to on a crappy line, you have to keep on being productive.

I've just let down the guys in France. I can't make the gig on the 18th June because of exams. This is a huge blow, as the gig was a really big one in their home town of Gradignan, just outside of Bordeaux. I feel fucking awful, and hope to repay them by going over there late July and getting lots done.

I'm currently working on a questionnaire that I'm going to hand out to the locals about food, and am also hoping to interview the deputy mayor who I met at the trattoria last week.

Tomorrow I may buy a bike, and cycle around. I miss cycling from Mexico.

Francesco returns tonight. We will have fun and catch up.

Champions League final tonight. Allez les Monégasques!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home