Friday, May 14, 2004

I'm back after the 24 journey of fun. 4 airports, 1 train, lots of waiting around. I smelt baad too. Was sad to leave as well. Katie saw me off ot the airport, and thrust the perfect plane book into my hand; the Dan Brown prequel to The DaVinci Code. Yes, a bad book, but a good bad plane bad good book.

Interesting things on an uninteresting journey.

1) 22L, the greatest seat of all time. Emergency exit=all the leg room in the world+personal televesion.

2) Almost missed Madrid to Gatwick (sounds like Flitwick) plane because I was playing the guitar and didn't notice the change of gate from A1 to B18. A long distance to be covered in 4 minutes. I ran, and I resent that.

3) Man stabbed on train in front of us on Thameslink north. Train stops in Blackfriars, all out.

Woman "What happened?"
Balding Suit-wearing Man "Man stabbed"

Repeat 1000 times.

Lovely to be home. Played bassoon and piano, feel good. Surprised I can still play them. Off to eat now. Sausages and mash. I feel like a spoilt kid. It's great.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home