Monday, May 03, 2004

Katie has got time off starting next Wednesday, so we're going to Oaxaca to see Mayan ruins and the like. Apparently it is a lot cooler over there as well, so I may even be able to don my jeans again.

On Saturday I played pool and drank pina coladas. In the evening I played darts and drank beer. Excellent.

On Sunday I went to the beach and drank pina coladas. And ate chips. And read my book.

I like it here. As I look out the window now I see palm trees, people selling drinks, a cruise ship, torta lady who makes great sandwiches and tacos, the marina and lots of Mexicans lying on the floor. Twiddling their moustaches. Like Kitchener might do if he wasn't always pointing.

When you point your finger, you always have four fingers (well, three and a thumb), pointing back at you.

What a load of rubbish. Pointing is great. It means you can single people out for ridicule or say "oi, he's stolen my bag". Would you point all your fingers on one hand forward? How would Kitchener look if he had done that?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home