Thursday, June 03, 2004

J.S. Mill and Rousseau.

Nature and Man. That is what has been happening over the last few days, so nothing that interesting to report I'm afraid. I bought a strange thing today. It was like a calzone, but deep fried in batter. With tomato and mozarelle inside. A bit heavy, but good all the same. Won't have it again for a while I think.

This afternoon I am going to Lucio's again to practice with Signore Locati and Manu. I've written a new song that is ok, but maybe sounds a bit like the Vines. Which isn't a terrible thing since this time last year I'd have bitten my leg off to write a song like that.

Last night I had a proper study session with Catherine, and we learnt about Mill, and it wasn't so bad. Then we went to the pub to celebrate and abused our bodies with all kinds of drugs, and then came back to the flat after the most amazing rainstorm. We proceeded to watch the Young Ones, and see Madness.

Ronaldo scored a hat-trick against Argentina in the World Cup Qualifier at 5 this morning. Two penalties. Good game. He is very quick.

If you plug my guitar into Manu's little amp while Manu has his guitar plugged in as well, it creates this surge that results in a really weird overdrive that has a type of ticking phaser on it.

Back to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home