Friday, July 16, 2004

Holy cow, I made it back. The journey was not that fun because I still felt quite ill, but the bloody mary on the plane was perfect. Flying really isn't a good thing to do. Who really knows how planes work? I think it was Catherine who was telling me that she knows someone who was in a plane when the door ripped off and several people fell out, and then chairs started being pulled out of their places from the pressure. This made me want to fly less.
 
Had a good curry last night, and had a bath this morning. Excellent bacon, black pudding, egg, ketchup, hp sauce and worcestershire sauce sandwich for breakfast. Phew!
 
I opened up the prize from Modena for the writing competition last night. It wasn't a book. It was one of these.
 
http://images-eu.amazon.com/images/P/B000235ASC.02.LZZZZZZZ.jpg
 
I shall be writing a thankyou letter. It is quite amazing. I have never won anything like that before. A big thankyou also to Miss Snothead McGlade for making me do it too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home