Tuesday, August 17, 2004

Things are moving forward at the rate of things that go really really fast.

I am driving again. Bristol beware. It's all coming back quite fast, and the instructor Gary ("imagine you are coming out the junction like a tort-oise") is a pleasant guy who doesn't make me stressed.

Am working now in a kitchen washing up. First shift on Friday, so I'll start moaning then.

What is the worst summer job you have ever had? Mine is washing up 2 years ago in Bristol. So why am I doing it again? Who knows? I think it's because the restaurant is 30 seconds away from my house.

3 Comments:

At 10:04 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

COME ON ,BEN!I WANT YOU TAKE THIS DAMN DRIVING LICENSE!EHEH!
sOON I'LL WRITE AN eMAIL..

fRANCESCO

 
At 10:35 am, Anonymous Anonymous said...

It's Liz. When did you learn how to wash up?

 
At 4:14 pm, Blogger Ben said...

Thank you for that Francesco. I will try my best, just for you.

And Liz, I can wash up. I do it lots. I used to do it less. Italy taught me that to wash up is cool.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home