Tuesday, September 21, 2004

The wedding ahas been and gone in a flash. After night after night of eating out all last week, we made it over to Cambridge on the Friday night to get ready for Saturday's wedding. Stressful it might have been, but the end result was definitely worth the angst of mother.

The wedding was in St John's college chapel, which was the most stunning setting you can imagine. Liz looked the most beautiful I have ever seen her, and everything went remarkably smoothly.

Tom Katie and I got lost on the way to the reception, but were greeted by copious amounts of Pimms which rather set the mood for the whole day. Can someone else get married so we can do it again please? Liz and Eben are now on a beach in Malaysia drinking pina coladas and eating nasi lemak.

Other than that, I expect to be sacked very very soon by Culinaria, the place where I do the washing up. I haven't been in touch, and think they are going to kick me out in either 2 or 3 days.

Not to worry.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home